Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Width:||57 / 58 ''||Style:||Cationic|
100%P Special Cationic Super Stretch Fabric Bright Lattice For Garments
1 . Descriptions:
This fabric is one kind of cationic fabric. It is woven super stretch with special lattice pattern . And we finish it with P/D .The fabric is commonly used in mountaineering wear because this fabric has special two-tone look .
This kind of fabric can be used for leisure garment, such as outdoor jacket . And it has a wide range of uses .It is favored by outdoor clothing , especially in the autumn and winter season.
2 . Specifications:
The characteristics of cationic lie in the double color effect, which can replace some color woven double-color fabrics to reduce the cost, but there is nothing to be done with color woven fabrics. It's an old product. It is commonly used for lining/curtain fabric/decorative fabric.
Cationic fabric is not wear-resistant fabric, it is generally used in the warp direction with cationic silk, and in the weft direction with ordinary polyester yarns, which are also dyed with dyes respectively.
|Supply type:||Make-to-Order or In-Stock Items|
|Color:||Various color available|
|Timeliness||Inquiries can typically be answered within 24 hours|
1. Bright color, good deep color;
2. High absorption rate (high dyeing rate);
3. Good fastness to sunlight and fading color of smoke;
4. Good dye compatibility when color matching dyeing;
5. Good stability in high-temperature dyeing bath;
6. Less contamination to other fibers, including ordinary polyester fibers;
7. The diffusion rate to the inside of the fiber is fast and there is no ring dyeing;
8. Dye stability is high when pH value changes in dyeing bath. Fabrics can be compared with natural fabrics in terms of wearing comfort and bright color, and lower in price than natural silk, which can generate high added value.
4 .Quality Control:
|Light||ISO 105 B02||3-4|
|Washing||BS EN ISO 105 C06 Test A-C||3-4|
|Abrasion Resistance||EN ISO 12947-2||Fabric ＞20000r|
|Dye Transfer||AATCC 163||3-4|
|Tear Strength||EN ISO 13937-1||12N Below 80g ; 15N Above 80g|
|Bursting Strength||BS EN ISO 13938||＞ 40BL(knit)|
|Tensile Strength||BS EN ISO 13934-2||＞ 35bl|
|Abrasion Resistance||ASTM D3884-09 H-18WHEELASTM D3884-09 H-18WHEEL 500G/Wheel||PU ＞1500r|
|Pilling Resistance||EN ISO 12945-2||3-4|
|Water Resistance||AATCC-127-2008||3000/ 5000/ 8000 (according to customer requirements)|
|Water Vapor Permeability||ASTM E96||3000g /m2/ 24h|
5 .More pictures: