lightweight breathable fabric,
breathable polyester fabric,
Breathable Outdoor Fabric Waterproof
100%P Imitation Cotton T800 Breathable Outdoor Plain Fabric Waterproof For Winter Wear Jacket
1 . Descriptions:
T800 is a new type of elastic fabric woven from high elastic fiber. It is mainly improved on the basis of T400. Its elasticity is better than T400. The price of grey cloth is lower than that of T400, which is more acceptable. Therefore, it is famous for a time. noise. Many weaving mills that originally produced T400 grey fabrics began to change the production of the T800 in an attempt to seize a wave of hot sales.
For this fabric, we prepare about 117 colors in stock, and all these are high quality. So you can choose colors and we can send you for sampling.This content is 100% polyester.The yarn count is 40S*150D T800. We finish this fabric dyed.So this fabric is breathable and has soft handfeel. According to your special requirements, we can do many finishing like bonding, cire,lamination and etc.Also this fabric has many choices of color.
2 . Specifications:
|Name||Imitation Cotton T800 Breathable Outdoor Plain Fabric|
|Color||various colors available|
|Standard||can meet REACH,ROHS,EN71-3|
|Packaging||by rolls as 50m or according to your requirements,polybags,vacuum packing|
3 . Factors of Scoring In Quality Control:
1) When testing a roll of cloth, check its width at least three times at the beginning, middle, and last. If the width of a roll of cloth is close to the specified minimum width or the width of the cloth is not uniform, then the number of checks for the width of the roll is increased.
2) If the roll width is less than the specified minimum purchase width, the roll will be rated as unqualified.
3) For woven fabrics, if the width is one inch wider than the specified purchase width, the volume will be rated as unacceptable. However, for elastic woven fabrics, even if it is 2 inches wider than the specified width, it can be qualified. For knitted fabrics, if the width is 2 inches wider than the specified purchase width, the roll will be rated as unacceptable. However, for a knitted fabric, even if it is 3 inches wider than the specified width, it can be qualified.
4) The overall width of the cloth refers to the distance from the outer weave of one end to the outer weave of the other end.
The width of the cutable cloth refers to the width measured by removing the selvedge of the cloth and/or the needle hole of the setting machine, the undyed, uncoated or other untreated surface portion of the body of the cloth.
1) The color difference between volume and volume, batch and batch shall not be lower than four levels in AATCC gray scale.
2) In the fabric inspection process, take 6 ~ 10 inch wide color difference cloth from each roll, the inspector will use these cloth to compare the color difference in the same volume or the color difference between different volumes.
3), the inner side of the same volume, the edge to the middle or the cloth head to the cloth tail color difference shall not be lower than the four levels in the AATCC gray scale table. For the volume being inspected, the cloth with such a color difference will be rated as four points per code.
4) If the fabric to be inspected does not conform to the approved sample provided in advance, the color difference must be lower than Grade 4-5 of the gray scale, otherwise the shipment will be determined to be unqualified.
4 . Usages:
The T800 is widely used, and windbreakers, jackets, and sportswear can be made with it, and it is popular in the clothing industry. The clothing made of conventional fabrics, even if it is fashionable and fashionable, is not as good as the clothes made of a new fabric.
5 .More pictures:
Contact Person: admin