|Material:||91% N 9%SP||Weight:||200 G|
lightweight breathable fabric,
breathable polyester fabric
91%N 9%SP 4 Way Stretch Breathable Outdoor Elastic Fabric For Mountaineering Pants Suit
1 . Descriptions:
For this fabric, we prepare about 31 colors in stock, and all these are high quality. So you can choose colors and we can send you for sampling.This content is 91% nylon 9% spandex.The yarn count is 70/40*70/40. We finish this fabric dyed.So this fabric is breathable and has soft handfeel. According to your special requirements, we can do many finishing like bonding, cire,lamination and etc.Also this fabric has many choices of color.
2 . Specifications:
|Name||4 Way Stretch Elastic Fabric For Mountaineering Pants Suit|
|Color||various colors available|
|Standard||can meet REACH,ROHS,EN71-3|
|Packaging||by rolls as 50m or according to your requirements,polybags,vacuum packing|
3 . Quality Control-Scoring Standard:
The four-point scale can be used for woven knit fabrics.
1. Points for latitude and longitude and other directions will be evaluated according to the following criteria:
2. The principle of scoring:
A. All the warp and latitude points in the same code shall not exceed 4 points.
B. For serious holes, they will be rated as four points. The defects will be rated four points per yard. For example: regardless of the diameter, all the holes, broken
C. For consecutive defects, such as: crosspiece, edge to edge chromatic aberration, narrow or irregular cloth width, crease, uneven dyeing, etc., each code point should be rated as four points.
D, there is no penalty within the cloth edge 1"
E. Regardless of the warp or latitude, no matter what the disease is, it is based on the principle of being visible, and the correct deduction is given according to the score.
F. In addition to special regulations (such as coated tape), it is usually only necessary to test the front side of the grey fabric.
4 . Checkpoints, Other Factors of Scoring:
1. Repeated offenses
1) Any repeated or continually appearing defects will constitute a recurring defect. Four points must be imposed for repeated violations of each code.
2) Regardless of the score of the defect, any volume with more than ten yards of cloth containing repeated defects shall be classified as unqualified.
2. Full width width
1) A roll containing more than four full width defects per 100 y2 shall not be rated as a first class product.
2) A volume containing more than one major defect per 10 linear line numbers will be determined as unqualified, regardless of how many defects are contained within 100y.
3) Rolls containing a major defect in the cloth head or tail 3y shall be assessed as unacceptable. Major defects will be considered as a three- or four-point defect.
4) If the cloth has obvious loose or tight lines on a selvedge, or wrinkles, wrinkles, creases or creases appear on the main body of the fabric, these conditions cause the cloth to be uneven when the cloth is unfolded in the normal way. Such a volume cannot be rated as a first-class product.
5 .More pictures:
Contact Person: admin