Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Width:||57 / 58 ''||Style:||2/2 Twill|
150D 2/2 Twill Fade Resistant Outdoor Fabric Mechanical Stretch Ribstop Waterproof For Sports Wear
1 . Descriptions:
This fabric is 150D 2/2 twill mechanical stretch outdoor fabric. It has two-tone and is ribstop . And its yarn count is 150D+150D*150D+150D . It is finished with PD ,WF and Coating . Also ,we can do other finishing if you want to obtain its functions , just like coating,lamination or bonding .
After this , it can be made waterproof and windproof . This fabric is always used to product winter wear ,sports wear and etc.
2 . Specifications:
This kind of fabric can be used for leisure garment, such as outdoor jacket . And it has a wide range of uses .It is favored by outdoor clothing , especially in the autumn and winter season.
The weft direction of the fabric is elastic and has comfortable properties. After finishing, the fabric is cold-proof, waterproof, breathable, anti-tear and friction-resistant and achieves high color fastness. It aspects quite high performance both in waterproof and breathable, so it is the choice to make high quality garment.
3 . About Coating:
The principle of coating fabrics: With the use of solvents (toluene and butanone commonly nowadays ) , we dissolve the coating colloidal particles that we needed into salivate shape , which includes PU adhesive, A/C PVC, PE plastic and etc . And it is also related to the ratio of rubber and viscosity . And then coat on the fabric in a form of scraper evenly . After fixation inside the oven with a high temperature, there will be a uniform layer of covering material make on the surface of fabrics . As a result , the fabrics can achieve the waterproof, windproof, breathable, and other functions!
1.PA coating, also known as AC adhesive coating, or acrylic coating, is the most common coating at present . Which can increase the feel of hand, prevent wind and have drape feeling.
2. PU coating, called polyurethane coating also, after the coating, the fabric feels plump, elastic and film on the surface.
3. Down-proof coating, which can prevent down from running down after application . This coating is suitable for making down clothing fabric. But now we also call any PA coating with water pressure requirements in the coating down-proof coating.
4. PA white adhesive coating, that is, a white acrylic resin coating on the surface of fabrics . This can increase the covering rate of the cloth surface and will not penetrate the color . Also, it can make the cloth surface more colorful.
5. PU white adhesive coating, that is, a layer of white polyurethane resin is applied to the surface of the fabric, which basically acts as PA white adhesive. However, PU white adhesive coating gives a fuller feel, makes the fabric more elastic and has better fastness.
6. PA silver adhesive coating, that is, a layer of silver-white adhesive is applied on the surface of the fabric, so that the fabric has the function of shading and preventing radiation. Generally, it is used for curtains, tents and clothes.
7. PU silver adhesive coating, the basic function is the same as PA silver adhesive coating. However, PU coated silver fabric has better elasticity and fastness. Compared with PA coated silver, PU coated silver is better for high water pressure fabrics such as tents.
How can we obtain the windproof effect of the fabric?
|Rely on the density of the fabric itself to achieve windproof effect||
The most typical examples are knitted fabrics and woven fabrics . The woven fabrics are not as porous as knitted fabrics due to their high density and interlacing points. So when you wear it in winter, it's warmer, which means the wind doesn't leak out. In woven fabrics, the higher the density, the better the wind resistance, . But relying on the fabric density to prevent the wind is not better than through the coating or film processing of the fabric .
|Be coated or lamination||
Basically all fabrics can achieve wind proof effect through this kind of means . It can accomplish a bit not ventilated, namely breathability test is zero .
4 . Applications:
The fabric is commonly used in mountaineering wear, dust coat and winter coat, the clothes are worn in outdoor activities or adventure. It may rain at any time out of doors, so we will generally consider the function of waterproof of our clothes.
And itself is applicability widely, high cost performance, and it can meet your different needs. It is widely used in all kinds of casual wear, overalls, cotton-padded jacket, down jacket, pants, fashion, sportswear, outdoor clothing, etc.
5. More pictures: