|Materil:||100% P||Yarn Count:||150D*75D+150D|
|Width:||57 / 58 ''||Density:||180*98|
pu coated polyester fabric,
polyester vinyl coated fabric
100%P 150D Coated Polyester Fabric 3/1 Twill Imitation Memory Waterproof For Jacket And Winter Coat
1 . Descriptions:
The fabric is 100% imitation memory polyester fabric.It is woven in 3/1 twill .Its density is 150D*75D+150D and we finish it with coated .So the fabric is waterproof .There is a wide application in our life with this kind of fabric , such as jacket ,down jacket ,sports wear and some skiing wear .
2 . Specifications:
|Name:||3/1 Twill Imitation Memory Polyester Fabric|
|Finish:||Dyed ,Coated Or Customize|
|Uses:||Jacket ,Windbreaker ,Down-jacket ,Sports wear,etc.|
3 . Features:
High quality, light and light-proof, delicate handle, elegant color, comfortable and breathable.
Good abrasion resistance, not easy to pill, stable size, not easy to fold, anti-static, environmentally friendly dyeing,
It can be finished with functions like prevent water, teflon, anti-static, anti-ultraviolet, anti-chlorine, anti-pollen, etc
4 . Applications:
Mainly used for: functional outdoor sportswear, racing clothing, brand clothing, down jacket, raincoat, jacket, sportswear, windbreaker, etc. It is woven from polyester fiber after twisting, the cloth feels stiff and has memory effect.
5 . Advantages:
Imitation memory fabric is a filament fabric. Staining is more difficult than full - memory true - memory. The imitation memory series fabric not only adopts "jacquard, tig and strip" technology in weaving, but also applies the calendering, gilding, embossing and so on after dyeing and finishing. Product feel, texture, color greatly improved.
1. Good wear resistance. It is better than other natural and synthetic fibers.
2. Good light resistance. Light resistance is second only to acrylic fiber.
3. Corrosion resistance. It is resistant to bleach, oxidants, hydrocarbons, ketones, petroleum products and inorganic acids. Resistant to dilute alkali.
4. Thermally resistant polyester is made by melt spinning. The shaped fiber can be melted again by heating. It belongs to thermoplastic fiber.
5. The surface of polyester is smooth, the internal molecular arrangement is close, and there is a lack of hydrophilic structure between the molecules.
6. Good wear resistance. It is better than other natural and synthetic fibers.
6 .Quality Control:
|Washing||BS EN ISO 105 C06 Test A-C||3-4|
|Dye Transfer||AATCC 163||3-4|
|Wet/Dry Crocking||EN ISO 105*12||3-4|
|Seam Slippage||EN ISO 13936-1||＞ 200N|
|Tensile Strength||BS EN ISO 13934-2||＞ 35bl|
|Abrasion Resistance||ASTM D3884-09 H-18WHEELASTM D3884-09 H-18WHEEL 500G/Wheel||PU ＞1500r|
|Abrasion Resistance||EN ISO 12947-2||Fabric ＞20000r|
|Pilling Resistance||EN ISO 12945-2||3-4|
|Water Resistance||AATCC-127-2008||3000/ 5000/ 8000 (according to customer requirements)|
|Air Permeability||ASTM D737|
7 .More pictures:
Contact Person: admin