|Pattern:||Bird Claw||Finish:||Waterproof+Cire+Foil Print|
|Color:||Red, Green, Kaki, Black, Pink ETC|
50D Fade Resistant Outdoor Fabric,
75GSM Fade Resistant Outdoor Fabric,
75GSM Water Repellent Fabric
100% Polyester Foil Print Lightweight Fade Resistant Outdoor Jacket Water Repellent Fabric
1 . Descriptions:
This fabric is 50D*50D 100%P soft fabric. To get more attractive effect, we do foil printing on the surface. and the printing pattern is bird claw .And with our finishing , this fabric is waterproof and antistatic. And because of its density, so it is lightweight, its weight is about 75GSM. This fabric is always used to product jackets .
2 . Specifications:
100% Polyester Foil Print Lightweight Jacket Fabric
Red, Green, Kaki, Black, Pink and various colors available
can meet REACH,ROHS,EN71-3
by rolls as 50m or according to your requirements,polybags,vacuum packing
1. Bright color, good deep color;
2. High absorption rate (high dyeing rate);
3. Good fastness to sunlight and fading color of smoke;
4. Good dye compatibility when color matching dyeing;
5. Good stability in high-temperature dyeing bath;
6. Less contamination to other fibers, including ordinary polyester fibers;
7. The diffusion rate to the inside of the fiber is fast and there is no ring dyeing;
8. Dye stability is high when pH value changes in dyeing bath. Fabrics can be compared with natural fabrics in terms of wearing comfort and bright color, and lower in price than natural silk, which can generate high added value.
4. Checkpoints, Other Factors of Scoring:
1. Repeated offenses
1) Any repeated or continually appearing defects will constitute a recurring defect. Four points must be imposed for repeated violations of each code.
2) Regardless of the score of the defect, any volume with more than ten yards of cloth containing repeated defects shall be classified as unqualified.
2. Full width width
1) A roll containing more than four full width defects per 100 y2 shall not be rated as a first class product.
2) A volume containing more than one major defect per 10 linear line numbers will be determined as unqualified, regardless of how many defects are contained within 100y.
3) Rolls containing a major defect in the cloth head or tail 3y shall be assessed as unacceptable. Major defects will be considered as a three- or four-point defect.
4) If the cloth has obvious loose or tight lines on a selvedge, or wrinkles, wrinkles, creases or creases appear on the main body of the fabric, these conditions cause the cloth to be uneven when the cloth is unfolded in the normal way. Such a volume cannot be rated as a first-class product.
5. More pictures:
Contact Person: admin