|Width:||57 / 58 ''||Style:||Ripstop|
outdoor water resistant fabric,
waterproof clothing fabric
Polyester Water Repellent Special Stretch Outdoor Fabric Supplier For Outdoor Sports Wear
1 . Descriptions:
The fabric is 100%P water repellent outdoor fabric. And it is also a kind of cationic fabric . Its yarn count is (75+75)+150D*(75+75)+150D . It is one kind of two-tone fabric . We finish it with P/D and W/R and coating . So it is waterproof .The fabric is commonly used in skiing wear and sports wear .
According to your requirments , we can do many processes of finishing to get different functions, just like coated , lamination ,bonding or etc.
2 . Specifications:
|Name||100%P Water Repellent Mechanical Stretch Outdoor Fabric|
|Backing||PD, WR ,Coating|
|Color||various colors available|
|Standard||can meet REACH,ROHS,EN71-3|
|Packaging||by rolls as 50m or according to your requirements,polybags,vacuum packing|
3 . About Cationic Fabric:
The cations are resistant to high temperatures, so during the yarn coloring process, other yarns are dyed and the cationic yarns are not dyed. In this case, the dyed yarns exhibit a two-color effect.
The characteristics of cationic lie in the double color effect, which can replace some color woven double-color fabrics to reduce the cost, but there is nothing to be done with color woven fabrics. It's an old product. It is commonly used for lining/curtain fabric/decorative fabric.
Cationic fabric is not wear-resistant fabric, it is generally used in the warp direction with cationic silk, and in the weft direction with ordinary polyester yarns, which are also dyed with dyes respectively.
4. Characteristics of cationic fabrics:
1. The name is high-tech, but it is also polyester fabric.
2.The only difference is his coloring.
3. Basic or Cation Dyestuff can be dyed at 120~125 degrees, so it can be combined with polyester in a double color (polyester must have a dispersible dye of 130~135 degrees to be colored)(there are exceptions in light colors).
5. About Coating Methods:
1.PA coating, also known as AC adhesive coating, or acrylic coating, is the most common coating at present . Which can increase the feel of hand, prevent wind and have drape feeling.
2. PU coating, called polyurethane coating also, after the coating, the fabric feels plump, elastic and film on the surface.
3.Oily gloss coating, After this kind of coating ,the fabric will have a smooth and glossy surface . It is generally suitable for tablecloth.
4. Pearlescent coating. With pearlescent coating on the surface of the fabric, the surface of the fabric has a pearlescent luster . It can be silver-white and iridescent. The garments produced with these fabrics are very beautiful. There are also PA pearlescent and PU pearlescent, PU pearlescent is more smooth and bright than PA pearlescent, film sense is better . And we call this "pearl skin film".
6 . Quality Control:
We have strict quality control system and professional quality control line and people.
|Washing||BS EN ISO 105 C06 Test A-C||3-4|
|Perspiration||ISO 105 E04||3-4|
|Light||ISO 105 B02||3-4|
|Dye Transfer||AATCC 163||3-4|
|Wet/Dry Crocking||EN ISO 105*12||3-4|
|Tear Strength||EN ISO 13937-1||12N Below 80g ; 15N Above 80g|
|Seam Slippage||EN ISO 13936-1||＞ 200N|
|Bursting Strength||BS EN ISO 13938||＞ 40BL(knit)|
|Tensile Strength||BS EN ISO 13934-2||＞ 35bl|
|Abrasion Resistance||ASTM D3884-09 H-18WHEELASTM D3884-09 H-18WHEEL 500G/Wheel||PU ＞1500r|
|Abrasion Resistance||EN ISO 12947-2||Fabric ＞20000r|
|Pilling Resistance||EN ISO 12945-2||3-4|
|Water Resistance||AATCC-127-2008||3000/ 5000/ 8000 (according to customer requirements)|
|Air Permeability||ASTM D737|
|Water Vapor Permeability||ASTM E96||3000g /m2/ 24h|
|Bonding Strength Of Laminated Fabric||AATCC-D2714-07 (Dry Cleaning)||17.2-2.2-2.3-2.4|
7 .More pictures:
Contact Person: admin